Effective Date: February 1, 2015
What information we collect:
When you visit the Site, the date and time are logged, and your location is accessed (with your permission). We may also collect information about what operating system you are running, the browser you use, the type of device, its screen dimensions, initial referrer (if applicable) and other non-personally identifiable information. We do not collect specific IP addresses.
When you fill out the form and initiate a travel search, we may collect information you’ve entered including: traveler origins, dates of travel, and destinations selected. We may also collect information if you respond to a survey.
How we use your information:
In general, we may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our Site in order to better serve you and enhance your user experience.
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites.
- To personalize content, advertising and experiences.
How we protect information:
We have implemented measures to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security system is 100% secure.
Children under 13:
Our website is a general audience site and does not offer services targeted to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies:
In the future, our Site also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page.
Third Party Analytics:
Third Party Websites
Third Party Disclosure:
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.